1.- IDENTIFYING DATA:
Web domain: https://www.ibericosmontesano.es/
Web domain owner: Montesano Extremadura, S.A., hereinafter Ibéricos Montesano.
Tax ID (C.I.F.): A-06279533
Address: Ctra. Nacional 435, Km 234, 06380 – Jerez De Los Caballeros, Badajoz.
Registration: Registered at the Mercantile Registry of Badajoz, Volume 167, Book 1, section 8, folio 63, sheet 8989, inscription 4ª.
Ibéricos Montesano respects your right to privacy and complies with current legislation with respect to the protection of personal data, including Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the personal data processing and the free movement of such data, and the Law on Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce.
2. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The data controller is the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of personal data processing. In other words, the data controller decides how and for what purposes personal data are processed.
3. WHO IS YOUR CONTACT AT IBÉRICOS MONTESANO FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions or would like to receive more information about the processing or protection of your personal data, you can contact us through any of the following channels:
Data controller: Montesano Extremadura, S.A.
Tel.: 924 750 221
E-mail address: email@example.com
4. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
- Identifying data: Name, surname, identity document (tax ID number or code), foreigner identification number (NIE), passport or residence permit and social security number.
- Contact information: Mailing address, e-mail, landline and mobile phone number.
- Transactional Data: Information related to purchases, orders, contracts, billing and collection, payment methods, bank details and any data relating to your transactions with us.
- Electronic data: IP address, browser type and language, the domain through which the Website is accessed, navigation data, activity on the Website.
5.1 WHOSE DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process personal data of the following groups:
- Participants in contests, events and activities organised by Ibéricos Montesano.
- Consumers and followers of our online and offline channels.
- Job seekers.
We do not intentionally collect information about minors, unless it is granted with the explicit consent of their parents or legal guardians. You warrant that you are over 13 years of age. If you know or suspect that Ibéricos Montesano has personal data of minors, please contact us through any of the above channels, and they will be eliminated.
6. COLLECTION AND GATHERING OF PERSONAL DATA.
Ibéricos Montesano collects and processes the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with through your interaction with our Website, specifically:
- When requesting information or quotes about our products and services.
- By signing up as a registered user of our website.
- When purchasing products or services from Ibéricos Montesano.
You shall only be obliged to provide personal data necessary to enable Ibéricos Montesano to provide the services or to make available the Website features that you have requested.
In the forms available on the Website, fields whose completion is mandatory will be marked with an asterisk (*). If you do not provide all of the required information, or if we receive any abnormal or incorrect response, we will not be able to fulfil your request or provide the corresponding service or functionality.
You warrant and are responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
7. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR? PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING.
In general, the personal data you provide us with and data that we collect from you is used in order to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with a high quality service and to inform you about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are detailed below: To provide you with information requested by you, including product and service quotes. In this case, the legal base for processing your data is your consent.
To send you our Newsletter with information, promotions, campaigns and news about products and services provided by Ibéricos Montesano. In this case, the legal base for processing your data is your consent.
To register you as a client, process your transactions, manage the contractual relationship with you, give you access to the private client area where appropriate, send you relevant information about products and services, billing, collections and payments, process transactions and payment methods and any service communication or communication related to your contract and transactions, administration of loyalty programmes, discounts and promotions and conducting satisfaction surveys or related to products and services marketed and distributed by Ibéricos Montesano. In this case, the legal base for the processing of your data is, in the case of a resident client, to execute the contract concerning the sale of the products or the provision of services with Ibéricos Montesano.
To ensure our Website security and information. In this case, the legal base for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest in providing a secure environment and avoiding any damage to Ibéricos Montesano systems and its users’ information, as well as unauthorised access and misuse of them.
To what extent shall decision-making be automated?
8. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA??
- Logística Montesano, S.A.
- Diaca, S.L.
- Diaca Dos, S.A.
- Diaca Cinco, S.A.
- García Pascual Canarias, S.A.
- Indiscan Centro Especial de Empleo, S.L.
- Montesano Extremadura, S.A.
- Agropecuaria Montesano, S.L.
- Lanzateide, S.A.
- Frigoríficos Hispano Suizo, S.A.
- Compañía Almacenes General de Depósitos Comerciales, S.A.
- Legal obligations: Montesano may communicate your personal data when the transfer is authorised by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including the transfer to the relevant authorities, judges and courts.
9. WHAT MEASURES DO WE IMPLEMENT TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
Ibéricos Montesano takes appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with current regulations, to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss, accidental or unlawful modification, disclosure or unauthorised access, including those necessary to address any suspected data breaches.
The Website has a system of permissions, by means of user and password, through which only authorised users are able to access the private area. Ibéricos Montesano will not use this information at any time for any use other than its maintenance, the management of the relationship established with you, as well as the provision of services available in it.
You agree to keep and use the user name with due diligence. The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, and the transfer, even temporarily, to third parties, is prohibited. In this regard, you must take the necessary measures for password custody, preventing third parties from using it. Consequently, you are solely responsible for the use made of your password, with full indemnity for Ibéricos Montesano.
10. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Ibéricos Montesano shall keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not exercise your right to erasure or to revoke your consent.
They shall subsequently be blocked, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example, for the formulation, exercise or defence of complaints), in which case, they will remain duly blocked for the necessary time before being deleted.
In order to determine an appropriate retention period for your data, we apply the following criteria:
– The data necessary to provide you with information requested by you, including product and service quotations, shall be kept for the time necessary to attend to and process such requests, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods for actions provided for in the regulations.
– The data necessary to send you the Newsletter shall be processed as long as you do not revoke your consent and inform us of your wish to no longer receive it, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods for actions provided for in the regulations.
– The registration data in our Private Area shall be kept for the duration of the service contract, as long as the access to the private area is not cancelled, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods for actions provided for in the regulations.
– The data related to the purchase of Ibéricos Montesano products and services within the framework of a contractual relationship shall be kept for the duration of the service contract, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods for actions provided for in the regulations.
– When you have consented to receiving commercial communications, data shall be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent and inform us of your desire not to continue receiving communications, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods for actions provided for in the regulations.
– When cookies are installed on your device, the data shall be retained in accordance with applicable legal requirements and recommendations issued by the relevant authorities.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with applicable law, you have a number of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data. The exercise of these rights shall be free of charge, except in cases where manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially if they are repetitive.
These rights are as follows:
– Right to information You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner, in clear and simple language, regarding the use and processing of your personal data.
– Right of Access : You have the right to request, at any time, confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, to provide you with access to your personal data and information about its processing and to obtain a copy of such data. Copies of your personal data provided by us shall be provided free of charge, although requests for additional copies may be subject to a reasonable charge based on administrative costs. We may ask you to prove your identity or ask you for further information that is necessary to process your request.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request that incomplete personal data be completed, including by means of an additional statement.
– Right to limit processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, which means that we may continue to store it, but not further process it, if any of the following conditions are met:
– you contest the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows the data controller to verify the accuracy of the data;
– processing is unlawful and you object to the suppression of the data and request the limitation of its use instead;
– Ibéricos Montesano no longer needs the data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defence of complaints; you have objected to processing, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of Ibéricos Montesano prevail over yours.
– Right to Data Portability : You have the right to have your data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on consent, or the performance of a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means.
– Right to object: This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling. The only time we shall not be able to comply with your right is when we are processing your data on compelling legitimate grounds or for the purpose of formulating, exercising or defending against complaints.
– Right to revoke consent: In cases where we have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data in connection with certain activities (for example, for the purpose of sending you commercial information), you may withdraw your consent at any time.
– Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the details of whom are available at: http://www.agpd.es
You can exercise your rights by sending a communication to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
together with a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details in order to process your request.
Cookies técnicas Siempre activo
Estado actual: AceptadoEstado actual: Denegado
Tenga en cuenta que si revoca el consentimiento tras haber aceptado la instalación de cookies, deberá eliminarlas siguiendo las instrucciones del apartado siguiente.
¿Cómo puedo desactivar las cookies?
Puede configurar su navegador para que rechace todas las cookies. Sin embargo, es posible que algunas características o servicios de la Web no funcionen correctamente sin cookies. La mayoría de navegadores te permiten desactivar completamente las cookies, de manera que Usted podrá en cualquier momento elegir qué cookies quiere que funcionen en este Sitio Web modificando la configuración de su navegador. Puede encontrar más información en la configuración de su navegador. A continuación, le facilitamos también los enlaces a las webs de los principales de los navegadores:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies