Due to the entry into force of the amendment to the Law of Services of the Information Society (LSSICE) passed by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the user’s explicit consent for all websites that use dispensable cookies, before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure the correct functioning of the site.
Using these devices allows the Web server to remember certain data about the user, such as their preferences when viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY AND EXEMPT FROM THE REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliate cookies, with technical cookies and cookies necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services explicitly requested by the user being exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are cookies that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services in it.
- Analytical Cookies: are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites linked to them. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the performance of websites, applications, or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications, and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data provided by the service users.
- Advertising cookies: are cookies that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to manage, in the most effective way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: these cookies are set into services by social media platforms to enable users to share content with their friends and networks. Social media platforms can track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: these cookies allow tracking visits from other websites, with which the website has established an affiliate contract (affiliate companies).
- Security Cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: cookies that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained from cookies.
ACCORDING TO STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: this type of cookie stores data in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person managing the cookie, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Montesano Canarias, S.A. is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), thus the following processing information is provided:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the Data Subject (art. 6.1 GDPR). Data storage criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: the data shall not be communicated to third parties, except for cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and suppression of their data, and limitation or opposition to their treatment.
– Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights: Montesano Canarias, S.A. Carretera General Las Cañadas, Km 4.7, – 38290 La Esperanza – El Rosario (Santa Cruz De Tenerife). E-mail: arco@montesano-es
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
WHAT TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ARE USED?
In addition to cookies, there are other technologies to track browsing activity and obtain information about your activity on the Website.
There are other technologies that are used for similar purposes to cookies, such as HTML5 local storage, tags and local shared objects (LSO). LSOs are used by the authors of the files read by Adobe® Flash® Player and the websites that host these files (learn more about Flash Player and LSOs). We use HTML5 local storage, LSOs and similar technologies to authenticate your session information, keep track of the information you have provided to us and remember your preferences. When these technologies are used, information may be stored offline, such as the websites visited on your device, and transferred to our servers the next time you connect to our service online.
Each time you access our website, your Internet browser transmits certain usage data to us for technical reasons which are stored in protocol files, known as log files. These usage data are the following: date and time of access to our website; name of the website consulted; IP address of your computer or mobile device; address of the website from which you accessed our website; volume of data transferred and name and version of your browser.
Log file analysis helps us to improve our Internet products and make them easier to consult, to find and eliminate errors quickly, and to monitor server capabilities.
A plugin is an application (or computer programme) connected with another application in order to add a new and usually very specific function to it.
Web beacons and embedded scripts.
Web beacons (web bugs) and embedded scripts are other technologies used on the Website, as well as in some of our emails and advertisements.
Web beacons (or ‘tags’) are code snippets that are included on the Website, emails and advertisements to inform Montesano (or companies that help us conduct our operations) that such websites, emails or advertisements have been viewed or clicked on.
Embedded scripts are code snippets that are included on the Website to measure the use of these websites, such as which links are clicked on. This information is used to improve the Website and tailor it to the topics you are most likely to be interested in, as well as to conduct market research.
International data transfer:
The cookies installed on our web domain are installed on our server so the data collected on them are not subject to international data transfers.
Third-party cookies installed on our website by third-party domains may be subject to international data transfer. For more information about the possible international data transfers that these cookies may involve, click on the ‘more information’ section of the cookie you wish to consult.
COOKIE SETTINGS PANEL
You can configure the cookies that the website can install on your browser through this panel, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and use of the different options or services offered.
Estado actual: Denegado
Please note that if you revoke your consent after having accepted the installation of cookies, you must delete them by following the instructions in the section below.
MANAGING COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
|Delete cookies from your device
|Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (for example, login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage site-specific cookies
|In order to have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
|Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on your device, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).
DELETING COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
|Internet Explorer. Versión 11
|Firefox. Versión 65.0.1
|Safari Versión 5.1